Enzymatic Action: Both formulas contain a blend of enzymes targeting protein, starch, and pectin based stains.
Subtilisin Protease – Breaks down grass, manure, and urine based stains. Grass contains 16-28% protein
Alpha-Amylase – Targets starches and carbohydrates. Cellulose and complex sugars are the largest component by mass of grass
Pectate lyase – Digests pectin. Large component of manure and soil or mud especially
Naturally Based Surfactant Blend: Once the soil is broken down by the enzyme blend, the surfactant helps emulsify or suspend the soil molecules in solution.
- Biodegradable, coconut based surfactants
- Mild on skin and coat while being ef cient at soil removal
Optical Brightener: The Accent Shampoo and RTU Spray both contain a powerful optical brightener.
- Fluorescent dye that absorbs invisible UV light and converts the energy into visible blue light which makes whites brighter and colors more vibrant.
Nutrition: Optimizing the nutrition content of the mane, tail, and coat brings out the natural vibrancy and brightness.
- Glycerin – maintains moisture balance Humectant
- Aloe Vera Extract – prevents sun fading and enhances hair nutrients Lignin absorbs UV light and acts as a broad spectrum sunblock. Beta Carotene acts as an antioxidant and encourages hair growth. Vitamin C is a shine enhancer and color retainer.